This graphic t-shirt commemorates the major-label release of Ryan Carter's new single "HUH! HAH! Is This For Real?" out November 9th on Sonorous Records. Distributed by Universal Music Group.
All proceeds (after production costs) will go to:
For more information on this great organization click the link above!
Size & Fit:
- Woman model is 5’7” and is wearing a small
- Girl model is 4’8” and is wearing a medium
- Man model is 6’1” and is wearing a medium
- Boy model is 4’5” and is wearing a medium
- Women & Girls size runs small; order 1-2 sizes larger for a looser fit
Fabric & Care:
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold
HUH! HAA! - Single Release Promo T-Shirt
REFUNDS NOT ACCEPTED. ONLY 1 SIZING CHANGE ON GRAPHIC T-SHIRT ORDERS.
Here at Crazyone Designs, we value customer satisfaction, so we have tailored our system so that your experience is hassle-free. We offer 1 free sizing change if your graphic t-shirt order does not fit to your liking.
- 30-day change window from receipt of your order.
- One remake for each client.
- Free shipping on the remake order.
We do not offer remakes based solely on design/fabric preference.
Our inventory is on a rolling basis and we cannot guarantee that we will have your particular design in stock for a resize. In this event a full refund will be offered.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS WITHIN THE U.S.
BUYER PAYS STANDARD INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE THE U.S.